The Show

For 6 years and running, Dave D. has been entertaining the living heck out of crowds in the Charleston area's top venues.

Dave D. performs on a regular basis at the following venues. Check the calendar for details.

The highly interactive, all-request show incorporates humor, singalong, and of course -- great music.

His song list is thousands deep and always growing, covering major genres from 1955-2022. He is used to handling demanding crowds that are hungry for premium entertainment, yet also equally comfortable performing in a subtle background nature. The show is absolutely like no other live entertainment in the Charleston area.

People leave with hoarse voices and great memories. No two shows are alike, as each night is 100% all-request.

Dave D

In 2021, Dave was blessed to be able to return to work full-time, post COVID. However travel was still limited. As a result, he found a new love for staying local, and performing for locals and tourists alike. He performed over 150 live solo shows — about 40% were private shows. The other 60% were at the following venues on a weekly or monthly basis:

  • Halls (Nexton)
  • Rita’s (Folly Beach)
  • Wild Dunes Grande Pavilion (IOP)
  • The Vendue (Downtown Charleston)
  • Planet Follywood (Folly Beach)
  • Oak Road Brewery (Summerville)